Postgraduate Research Conferences
To promote collegiality among research students and encourage the exchange of ideas among students and staff, a Postgraduate Research Conference (PRC) is organized twice a year, in May and December. The PRC regularly attracts more than 100 staff and student Faculty members every time and is a great venue for MPhil/PhD/EdD students to present their research work and obtain feedback from academic staff and students.
Papers presented at the conferences may be submitted for publication in a volume of conference proceedings: Research Studies in Education. It is an academic student-refereed publication representing the best work of our MPhil/PhD/EdD students and providing the opportunity for research students to take on different editorial roles, ranging from authors, reviewers, technical writers, to editors.
The volumes are available for sale at $50 per unit at the Office of Research, Room 420, Meng Wah Complex, HKU. Please download the order form from here. For enquiries, please call the Office of Research at (852) 3917-8015, or email Ms Carol Wong.
Table of contents for each volume:
- Volume 1 edited by: Miantao Sun, Hong Fu & Yunfeng He
- Volume 2 edited by: Xinmin ZHENG, Guohai CHEN & Mei LI
- Volume 3 edited by: Kokila Roy KATYAL, Ho Cheong LAM & Xiaojiong DING
- Volume 4 edited by: Jing HUANG, Mingyue GU & Pui Kei Eleanor CHEUNG
- Volume 5 edited by: Darren Anthony BRYANT, Fang GAO, Barbara Bycent HENNIG & Wing Kai LAM
- Volume 6 edited by: Robin Rochelle MELLECKER, Paul Yau Ho WONG & Leo Kam Hung YU
- Volume 7 edited by: Xiaohua LIANG, Ronnel B. KING & Yun Wai FOO
- Volume 8 edited by: Ricci Wai Tsz FONG, Aditi JHAVERI & Susanna Siu Sze YEUNG
- Volume 9 edited by: Stella Dan SHI, Helen LOCKEY & Dustin Kai-Yan LAU
- Volume 10 edited by: Yuyang CAI, Yangyu XIAO & Mingmei YU
- Volume 11 edited by: Dan SHI, Guanzhong MA & Man Shuen LAM
- Volume 12 edited by: John CHEUNG, Lue FANG & Lei JIANG
- Volume 13 edited by: John CHEUNG, Zhen LI & Ewan WRIGHT
- Volume 14 edited by: Michelle Marie Yi Lok LAU, Weipeng YANG & Geng ZHANG