Education Policy Unit
- Welcome to the Education Policy Unit in the Faculty of Education, based at The University of Hong Kong.
- Our main aim is to contribute to the community by providing a non-profit, high-quality educational policy analysis and evaluation service in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific region.
By Professor Kai-Ming Cheng, Emeritus Professor of Education,
Honorary Director, Education Policy Unit, Faculty of Education, The University of Hong Kong
- The Education Policy Unit (EPU) is a key unit for research in education policy, based at the University of Hong Kong.
- Established in September 2013, as part of the Faculty of Education, EPU is currently under the direction of Professor Kai-Ming Cheng, and is further supported by a senior advisory committee and a working team of research and administrative staff at HKU's Faculty of Education.
- EPU strives for maintaining a high level of expertise in policy analysis and evaluation with cutting-edge theories and methods.
Professor Kai-ming Cheng (Honorary Director)
Ms Lynn Su (Executive Officer)
Rm 401C, Runme Shaw Building, Faculty of Education, University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Rd, Hong Kong SAR, China
E-mail: epunit @ hku.hk
Tel: (852) 3917-7632 / 3917-7635
EPU Website: http://epu.edu.hku.hk/