Education Policy Unit
- Welcome to the Education Policy Unit in the Faculty of Education, based at The University of Hong Kong.
- Our main aim is to contribute to the community by providing a non-profit, high-quality educational policy analysis and evaluation service in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific region.
By Professor Kai-Ming Cheng, Emeritus Professor of Education,
Honorary Director, Education Policy Unit, Faculty of Education, The University of Hong Kong
- The Education Policy Unit (EPU) is a key unit for research in education policy, based at the University of Hong Kong.
- Established in September 2013, as part of the Faculty of Education, EPU is currently under the direction of Professor Kai-Ming Cheng and Deputy Director, Dr. Jun Li, and is further supported by a senior advisory committee and a working team of research and administrative staff at HKU's Faculty of Education.
- EPU strives for maintaining a high level of expertise in policy analysis and evaluation with cutting-edge theories and methods.
Professor Kai-ming Cheng (Honorary Director)
Dr Jun Li (Deputy Director)
Ms Wendy Leung (Research Officer)
Rm 401A, Runme Shaw Building, Faculty of Education, University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Rd, Hong Kong SAR, China
E-mail: epunit @ hku.hk
Tel: (852) 3917-7632 / 3917-7635
EPU Website: http://epu.edu.hku.hk/